So, what is your Personality Type?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

ORIGINAL: bostaurus

It will be interesting to see if you see any trends as far as collecting goes.

Growing up, my mother dabbled in Astrology,...enough for me to see that it had some accuracy,...I tried a similar experiment a couple years back, except by sign, to see if there was a trend....here on the forum,....at that time, there seemed to be alot of "Leo's"...collecting antique bottles.[:)]

Thats interesting Joe.I am the last day of Cancer with tendencies in Leo.You might be onto something there.I have found that Zodiac "traits" do seem to manifest themselves in people of all walks of life within a time period of the month they were born.I never got into the whole Zodiac thing,but it was just something I noticed by myself and not something I was told.Its getting harder and harder to believe anything these days.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Wangan

This is crap.I dont believe any of it.

Thats interesting

So,....Which is then??[:D] (Jokin' ya know)...Tim,..I saw a thread where you were getting antsy for some good bottles of your own,....They don't turmn up all the time, but then all of a sudden they do!...Hope you stick around these parts,...

Plumbata

Reaction score
Thanks again to all who have participated!

So far we have 25 I's with 17 "J's" and 8 "P's" and 7 E's, all "J's" (24 J's and 8 P's total)
6 ISTJ (10-14% of the population)
5 ISFJ (9-14%)
4 INTJ (1-4%)
3 INTP (1-5%)
2 INFJ (1-3%)
2 ISFP (5-10%)
2 ISTP (4–10%)
1 INFP (1-5%)
and...
3 ENFJ (2–5%)
2 ENTJ (2-5%)
1 ESFJ (9–13%)
1 ESTJ (8–12%)

The numerical dominance of the I's, and more generally those with a Judgment over Perception preference is significant. I suppose that those with a J preference are more comfortable with price guides, bottle lists, auctions and bottle-related literature, as well as their perpetuation. This is getting interesting, but the sample size is not large enough yet to conduct a more useful ana-lysis.

More results needed! [:)]

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

ORIGINAL: Wangan

This is crap.I dont believe any of it.

Thats interesting

So,....Which is then??[:D] (Jokin' ya know)...Tim,..I saw a thread where you were getting antsy for some good bottles of your own,....They don't turmn up all the time, but then all of a sudden they do!...Hope you stick around these parts,...

I thought the test was crap but your view was interesting.That IS two different subjects altogether.Maybe Im a split personality.Really,you think so?No,you are! No Im not! Alright you guys,thats about enough![:D][:D][:D]

epackage

Reaction score
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen