So, what is your Personality Type?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, fellow INTJ.. let's get to know each other better... you first... [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just took it again, cause it's so easy! Same result, too:

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

78 38 50 11

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: farmgal

Okay...I'm an ISTJ is that good for a gal??? That was to much brain work before a full cup of coffee and lack of sleep. Made me think tho...Very interesting...thanks...farmgal

Thanks for your participation! For a gal, or a guy it is fine. My gal is an ISTJ as well and makes sure that I do what needs to be done in this-here real world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_%28role_variant%29

ORIGINAL: Road Dog

Steve sounds like me. How come my test was different. Maybe , he's a people person?

Post the results! The test isn't concrete by any means, but it is an excellent indicator. I have some significant ENTP/Inventor and ISTP/Crafter traits but won't argue with the repeated results. The 4 letters by no means dictates who you are and how you operate; they just hone the focus a tad bit.

ORIGINAL: cadburys

Okay stephen... We've met on several occasions and know a little about each other are you surprised that I am
an ENFJ ?

Honestly yes, I figured that you were an IxxJ but your blog, missionary activities, many dig partners, and excellent wheeling and dealing skills support the result. In person I never took you to be an ENFJ, but that may be the result of your dastardly craftiness! [8D] Thanks for participating Ant!

ORIGINAL: Brains

crazy

Well join the club man, so am I and half the people here! That isn't a very useful answer though, come on and let us know what Ixxx you are! Be a part of an informal study which could really improve all of our abilities to connect with others and interact profitably with them! [;)]

ORIGINAL: appliedlips

It says I'm an AHOL personality type.

For a while that was the result I got. It probably still applies but there is nothing wrong with being a personality-type-chameleon.

Care to post the actual type? I would guess an ExxJ of some kind but really don't know. The gleanings from internet activity do not reflect the actual individual with any degree of adequacy.

ORIGINAL: Yellowbelly

INTJ Mastermind

Thanks for sharing, my father is an INTJ also. He is whupping arse in a huge lawsuit, and the type fits him quite well. I hope you post some more on this website/forum.

ORIGINAL: lobeycat

mental, right

26325CAC54984FCD9B8C15F327DF1A6C.jpg

Are you seriously an ISFJ? Seriously?

If so then yes, extraordinarily mental! [8D] If it is a serious result, then you don't fit the type based upon your interactions here, and must have some significant development in other arenas due to various life-events. You are an odd fellow, lobes.

ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

Whoo Hooo!!! I'm an ISTP. Oh wait. Is that good?? ~Mike

Yay, an ISTP! And yes, that is good, as there are no "good" or "bad" personality types; just different kinds of human beings. Does the personality description seem to fit you?

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Just took it again, cause it's so easy! Same result, too:

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

78 38 50 11

Lies. We all know you are an ESFP [8D].

Anyway, thanks for corroborating your earlier result. Perhaps I can use your skillz to mastermind a complete takeover of the entirety of the online consumer chemical market? Purdy plz?

ORIGINAL: dollarbill

ESTJ for what its worth.
bill

Excellent, thanks for your time and effort. I am glad to see more "E" folk showing themselves. And it is worth quite a bit Bill, despite being only 4 letters.

ORIGINAL: druggistnut

It reflects that I am an ISTP.
Bill

Another ISTP, it is unusual that more of your type were not included in the first round. I am glad that you made a showing. Thanks for your participation Bill and best of luck in the realm of collecting ole glass!

Anyone else want to provide real results for the sake of general understanding?

kungfufighter

Reaction score
[size="+0"]YOUR TYPE[/size] [size="+1"]E[/size] [size="+1"]S[/size] [size="+1"]F[/size] [size="+1"]J[/size] [size="-1"]Strength of the preferences %[/size] [size="+1"]44[/size] 14[size="+1"]15 [size="+1"]50[/size] 18[/size][/font][/color]19

annie44

Reaction score
I came out ISFJ. I think the topic of why some people enjoy collecting is an interesting one, too. I have collected different things since I was really young - rocks, shells, matchbooks, bottlecaps, and the list goes on and on and the price tag goes up and up!

Cindy (Annie44)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen