Texas Boys Finally Awake?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Good to see you good ol boys down yonder finally crawled out of the sack.[8D] I've already dug 3 dumps this morning..........in my dreams[:D] My boss is out doing an errand, so I snuck onto the Forum to see what's up. Oh, my boss's name is Linda, and she's been bossing me around for 29 years come June![:)]

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Gee, Gunsmoke & Flasherr, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings![&o] Hope you didn't log off mad! Nah[8D]

grdigger35

Reaction score
Hey Norm! I've got one of those Linda bosses too! 23 years. My Linda boss, otherwise known as Evil Woman, does not share my fondness for bottles.

Maine Digger

Reaction score
I got lucky, although my wife hates bugs, she jumps right in when it comes to a good dump site. In fact, she dug our first open pontil and followed up with a nice salt glaze jug in the same spot. She is however encouraging me to dispose of some of the 500+ commons I have gathered in the cellar.[:D]

grdigger35

Reaction score
If Evil Woman had her way, she'd create a huge dumpsite with all my treasures right in the back yard! Her classification for all of my bottles is JUNK!

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Same way with my mom. She cringes every time I ask to go to the dump. Dale, does your wife read on here? I'd watch it lol[:D][;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4