The earlyglass website

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
Just a reminder to old guys who have forgotten, and new guys that haven't yet found out, my website selling early glass, stoneware and related bottles and items
www.earlyglass.com

Thanks
Mark Nightingale

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RED Matthews

Hello earlyglasscollector. I went to your website but didn't really see a lot of bottles or rolling pins. RED Matthews

Sorry, it wasn't obvious. You can simply click on "GO" and everything in there will come up, or tap in a search word in the "keyword" box such as "onion" and then "GO"...etc. You will be presented with a number of pages (page nmbers shown at the bottom) with the first page showing a a number of short descriptions of items. To the right of each description click on "DETAIL" to get the image and full description, price etc of each item.
Hope that's more clear? There are about 1000 pieces of early glass and stoneware bottles on there. Sorry if you thought there were just the 5 or 6 on the home page!
Good luck!
Mark Nightingale www.earlyglass.com

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
...should have added...to go onto the next pages, once you have made a search, just click on the next page number at the bottom, where it shows you how many pages there are. To go straight onto the latest or newest items click on the last page. This is the same if you want to check out my latest/newest items period - just click GO right in the beginning and then click on the last page. If there have been a lot of new items added, you may have to then work backwards, looking at the previous pages to that
Hope that's clear...ish
egc www.earlyglass.com

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75