Violin bottles with stands

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I have had and seen many over the years...have seen and had also the ones [as told about earlier on here] that have the wall hangers,but have never heard or seen one in a table stand before..till now..very cool!! I have also had the banjos with the wall hangers too...in the 70's and even later they were not worth much at all..but they have become another field of collecting..none will get a lot of money though...in fact I have never seen one go for $100...but they are cool looking and a book has been written about them ..I want to say it is by a guy named BOB LINDEN? But my memory is pretty bad now...maybe some one here knows his name and you can maybe get a copy off Amazon or some were...THANKS FOR POSTING!!JAMIE

LC

Reaction score
I had a lot of them over the years , found many without stand or holders . Sold them all , think the most I ever got out of one was twenty dollars and that was a good many years ago . Always did like them . Always thought a bunch of them would look nice situated on a wall . Liked the mention of violins too Red . Both my Great grandfather as well as my Grandfather played violins and I have them both . One of them being a Stradadonias and the other a Hopf . Regretfully the Hopf needs restored .

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to thank all members who commented on these Violin bottles and let everyone know they have found a new home with Red Matthews in sunny Fla. Thanks again, Kevin...

RED Matthews

Reaction score
And all I can do or say is a big THANK YOU. They now set on our dining room table and have collected attention from visitors all ready. My better half likes them also. I will get back to you Kevin. s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday