West Virginia bottles (WV W. VA.)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
In report to the "you are selling the bottle i sold you" remark....I notice this bottle which is listed, not selling, for $150.00, has a large chip in the lip. sooooo when I have a bottle in my collection and it has a chipped lip I will do everything in my power to replace said bottle with a mint or near mint example.

Now that i have replaced the bottle with a better one what ever will I do with this chipped example??? if you cant sell then what do you do suggest?

Plus if the bottle was only worth $40.00 to you, then you had no real attachment to it in the first place so dont give someone a hard time for selling a bottle you cared little about.

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
It was an ebay auction no need to get bent outta shape about it .. Alex is okay with my remark :) I wish him the best on resale .. lol
ORIGINAL: mtfdfire22

In report to the "you are selling the bottle i sold you" remark....I notice this bottle which is listed, not selling, for $150.00, has a large chip in the lip. sooooo when I have a bottle in my collection and it has a chipped lip I will do everything in my power to replace said bottle with a mint or near mint example.

Now that i have replaced the bottle with a better one what ever will I do with this chipped example??? if you cant sell then what do you do suggest?

Plus if the bottle was only worth $40.00 to you, then you had no real attachment to it in the first place so dont give someone a hard time for selling a bottle you cared little about.

AlexD

Reaction score
The bottle is amazingly clean, virtually scratch-less. That's the only flaw that's not factory made [8D] Trust me, it's worth more than $40.

helm40

Reaction score
Hello,
Have you ever heard of Quincy Dairy in Quincy Wv?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH