West Virginia bottles (WV W. VA.)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
In report to the "you are selling the bottle i sold you" remark....I notice this bottle which is listed, not selling, for $150.00, has a large chip in the lip. sooooo when I have a bottle in my collection and it has a chipped lip I will do everything in my power to replace said bottle with a mint or near mint example.

Now that i have replaced the bottle with a better one what ever will I do with this chipped example??? if you cant sell then what do you do suggest?

Plus if the bottle was only worth $40.00 to you, then you had no real attachment to it in the first place so dont give someone a hard time for selling a bottle you cared little about.

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
It was an ebay auction no need to get bent outta shape about it .. Alex is okay with my remark :) I wish him the best on resale .. lol
ORIGINAL: mtfdfire22

In report to the "you are selling the bottle i sold you" remark....I notice this bottle which is listed, not selling, for $150.00, has a large chip in the lip. sooooo when I have a bottle in my collection and it has a chipped lip I will do everything in my power to replace said bottle with a mint or near mint example.

Now that i have replaced the bottle with a better one what ever will I do with this chipped example??? if you cant sell then what do you do suggest?

Plus if the bottle was only worth $40.00 to you, then you had no real attachment to it in the first place so dont give someone a hard time for selling a bottle you cared little about.

AlexD

Reaction score
The bottle is amazingly clean, virtually scratch-less. That's the only flaw that's not factory made [8D] Trust me, it's worth more than $40.

helm40

Reaction score
Hello,
Have you ever heard of Quincy Dairy in Quincy Wv?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973