What in the world are you supposed to do???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Of course they are real. It's their age thats in question.
Sorry you have to deal with this Justanold.
This is a very weird comment. I'm not sure what he is even complaining about. "Of course they are real' - does that mean he acknowledges that they are authentic? If so, what is he complaining about? They didn't blow these in the 1920s. If they are real, they're old - that's the end of it. I thought he was arguing that they were repros and they sure don't look like it. They are crude. One even has swirls of slag glass! The whole thing is weird. If he wasn't happy, you offered him to return them - and he doesn't want that. So, its like he knows that he got some good buys and he wants to keep them, but he's unhappy that you didn't use the word 'vintage'? Weird.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I think ebay should assign ABN with the task of arbitrating antique bottle sales gone wrong like this.. seems to me as a group we'd be unbiased and fair.. just a thought.. [8|]

jane8851

Reaction score
Maybe he means real as opposed to imaginary. I know I hate it myself when I get those invisible imaginary bottles in the mail.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I think ebay should assign ABN with the task of arbitrating antique bottle sales gone wrong like this.. seems to me as a group we'd be unbiased and fair.. just a thought..

wow charlie you get a little power and you go mad. What next, Poland? [:D][:D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
This is an unfortunate situation, I am curious to see how it turns out. Hopefully for the best. Do you think that he thought he was getting a steal, thinking that historical flasks are all extraordinarily valuable and all have pontils, and his contacts burst his bubble by indicating that he wouldn't be able to profit much off of the ones he purchased and he decided to lash-out in order to regain some twisted semblance of self-worth? I am a total newb and it is obvious that they are old and original bottles.

Maybe if enough people block his bids he will get the picture.

ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

What next, Poland? [:D][:D]

Sure, how hard could it be? Probably an easier conquest than moderating this here forum. [;)]

I mean, just look at the guns they issue their soldiers!
26106POLISH_TARGET_PISTOL.jpg

[8D]

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Thanks for the humor plumbata; There are some people in the world, and even Arizona; that need that type of product. It would help reduce the number of people in prison costing us money every day. RED M.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Charlie, if you do take a job with ebay make sure you negotiate for more than the ABN pays. I'd say .05 cents an hour minimum...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Oh, never mind.. Plummy, I need to borrow your gun.. [&:]

Wangan

Reaction score
I don`t know what those go for but those look like real good prices to buy them at to me.What a Richard Cranium,(Dick Head).I hope you get through this hassle O.K. Bill.Good luck.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26