What in the world are you supposed to do???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saratogadriver

Reaction score
I can't imagine who is telling this guy these two flasks are not original. While clasped hand flasks are not my area of collecting, I can see nothing about those to indicate they are anything other than really nice, circa 1865 originals, in great condition, properly described.

This guy's behavior smacks of scam, no doubt. I've only ever had to return one item (it had a big crack on the back panel when the item was described as no chips, cracks, etc). The seller very promptly told me to send it back, and he'd give me my $ back. I hated to, because it was a form I wanted, but the damage was too great to keep it. No muss, no fuss. If it's not what you think it should have been, return it and get your $ back. But that's not what your buyer is doing. He's playing games instead.

You are obviously a straight dealer. Sorry to hear about your issues. Glad to see your cone ink with label is doing so well for you.

Jim G

phil44

Reaction score
I wouldn't lose too much sleep overit. The bottom line is he's keeping the bottle and you got paid. If he leaves a bad feed after that you get to respond. Your previous feed back is all the evidence you need to show future customers. Ebay wont throw you off, they need money and you're doing a great job helping them get it.

ktbi

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I wonder if he would name his experts. Hang in there and do what you know to be right. Nice bottles up for sale BTW....Ron

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
What a scumball. I'm almost positive I've bid on bottles from you in the past. You always have a nice selection and there's not the faintest doubt that they are always authentic.
Have you tried referring Paypal to this thread? If you can show them that he's a scammer they should be able to shut down his account. Best of luck...

justanolddigger

Reaction score
If by Karma, you mean it looks like it is all going to turn out well, and I found many like minded friends and supporters, a lot of great people on this forum, then you are correct, thank you! There are a lot of people who made me feel a lot better about myself with their responses, I have just got to learn to not let a couple of crappy people ruin it for me.
Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2