Whats up now?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sem_yeto

Reaction score
Barberman:

Like Caldigr said, you need to order probes from OldWest Bottles. They are safe, and work really well. I have ordered and used his probes for yrs, and can tell you they are the best you can get anywhere.
Dont ever try and weld 2 lengths together. You will end-up "gigging" yourself, which could be deadly or at the very least maim you or even ruin your "personal probe" !
Sem

madman

Reaction score
OH MY GOD THIS IS STILL GOING ON UNBELIEVABLE , JUST DIG THE DAG BLASTED THINGS!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Maybe he is digging them now. Or----he will never return. [:D]

I don't have nothing against the guy,it just started to get on my nerves with the "privy folders" notes, maps, books compasses.sun dial etc Way over thinking, way.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I don't mean anyone in particular, but you guys are being pretty nasty... barberman clearly just wants to learn about digging privies as much as he can before he actually does it. No need to post every day, offensively, and tell him to dig!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Your right Connor, now get out there and dig something and quit stirring the pot.[:D]

rockbot

Reaction score
So whats da scoop? this has got to be the most popular un-dug post under digging and finding that I've ever seen![:D]

We all just having some fun.. no bad shet going on.

Hope to hear some action soon!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Rick, if I find a 6' pit can I use a 7' probe to find it?[;)]

barberman

Reaction score
Got 6 blue 55 gallon plastic barrels with the top cut off, paid $5 each. Me and Jeff (bottle collector friend) are going to tear into a 1870's pit Saturday afternoon. Unless it rains! The weather in Kansas changes every 48 minutes.....

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator