who wants to dig the ghost towns more the merrier

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

privvydigger

Reaction score
yes we are on schedule and will be posting two dates soon. I do have some digs on my plate but remember we said let the bugs and ferns begone. looking at 3rd week in September for first outing and early Oct. for second but still working it out. be patient and if it cools up a bit that will help

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rsgold616

Outside providing may need establishing associated with Industrial Kitchen area. Your kitchen could be setup having a camping tent, with a few of the tools.

Yeah we are going to need a stove set up at the top of the privy. Diggers get ungry.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

yes we are on schedule and will be posting two dates soon. I do have some digs on my plate but remember we said let the bugs and ferns begone. looking at 3rd week in September for first outing and early Oct. for second but still working it out. be patient and if it cools up a bit that will help
Still going to be 3 week of September? what days? friday saturday?

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

we're running behind and need to wait I'm taking 3 local abnet members up to get everything set.
keep running behind..haha those dates won't work for me..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
we're running behind and need to wait I'm taking 3 local abnet members up to get everything set.
It sounds more like your trying to keep with friends than a forum wide invitation. Couldn't that have been done with PM's?
If it is the 3'rd week of this month (next week) it's a bit hard to make plans for not knowing where and when.
Again....
Anywhere near Scranton? My dad needs a trip that way.

privvydigger

Reaction score
first please don't presume to or accuse me of anything. If you knew me you wouldn't go there.
setting a dig like this and doing it right is important. I am not trying to weed out anybody so I'm taking two kind of local AB members up to scope it out and get it set. Rick, Badger & I are going up for a road trip not to dig, but to plan.
thx

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter