who wants to dig the ghost towns more the merrier

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

first please don't presume to or accuse me of anything. If you knew me you wouldn't go there.
setting a dig like this and doing it right is important. I am not trying to weed out anybody so I'm taking two kind of local AB members up to scope it out and get it set. Rick, Badger & I are going up for a road trip not to dig, but to plan.
thx
I knew what you meant an who was probly going up with you... I just think some people are eager to get there an dig.. so they type without thinking...

whittled

Reaction score
No offense intended but PA is a big state so again....
Anywhere near Scranton? My dad needs a trip that way.
Seriously, I plan to drive him up there and spend a week. He hasn't visited his remaining family since his other brother passed last year.
I'm sure I could use the car for a day trip but your giving me nothing so far.
If I'm now uninvited, no bad feelings on my part.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: whittled

No offense intended but PA is a big state so again....
Anywhere near Scranton? My dad needs a trip that way.
Seriously, I plan to drive him up there and spend a week. He hasn't visited his remaining family since his other brother passed last year.
I'm sure I could use the car for a day trip but your giving me nothing so far.
If I'm now uninvited, no bad feelings on my part.
I beleive what privydiger is saying is that him an the other guys need to clean some brush an such to get ready for a good dig.. Please everyone simmer down an don't assume anything Privydigger is a good guy..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I beleive what privydiger is saying is that him an the other guys need to clean some brush an such to get ready for a good dig.. Please everyone simmer down an don't assume anything Privydigger is a good guy..
Absolutely he is and I appreciate the invite but.....
I'd just like to know if Scranton is within a 50 mile or more toward a 300 mile radius.
An approximate day would help also if anyone is planning on a many hundred mile trip for what may be next week... don't you think?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Eric, considering Ricky is local I think its probably reasonable to assume this area... I know nothing official.

9675971614A3499C996541367DB83FE3.jpg

Attachments

• 9675971614A3499C996541367DB83FE3.jpg
    9675971614A3499C996541367DB83FE3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 65

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That may be a hint Matt, thanks.
Heart of the Coal Regions
is all I really know so some areas in Montana and other states aren't out of the question.
I just pieced PA together from past posts. Ohio, NY down to Kentucky and beyond could be possible also.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Collector of all Coaldale & Lansford, And love digging Summit Hill, Mauch Chunk & Tamaqua, Pa. sodas, beers, milks.....
My bad, just noticed this. Seams local to about 60-75 miles south of Scranton. I'll try to zoom in on the others.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Absolutely he is and I appreciate the invite but.....
I'd just like to know if Scranton is within a 50 mile or more toward a 300 mile radius.
An approximate day would help also if anyone is planning on a many hundred mile trip for what may be next week... don't you think?

I am sure BoB will give plenty of notice when it is time, there will be plenty of notice to say if you want to go or not.He is setting it up,you need to go by his schedule.
If it were me I would not have posted this up on ABN because everyone automatically puts the pressure on the poster if things do not happen (on time). I am not good under pressure.[8|]
Granted, he did post a few dates, but things happen in life. So relax.
I am sure this is not going to be just a walk in the woods. So pack your bear repellant and and your weatherby 300 mag if you plan to go.The 300 is in-case the repellant doesn't work[:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter