who wants to dig the ghost towns more the merrier

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Collector of all Coaldale & Lansford, And love digging Summit Hill, Mauch Chunk & Tamaqua, Pa. sodas, beers, milks.....
My bad, just noticed this. Seams local to about 60-75 miles south of Scranton. I'll try to zoom in on the others.

Zoom in?? for what? Its in that area. you guys are getting ridiculous now
Ok James Bond lol

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
you guys are getting ridiculous now
I'm sorry if thinking of taking my 84 year old father on a 200 mile trip to visit the widows of siblings and some remaining siblings themselves while at the same time possibly meeting some forum members seams ridiculous to you.
I apologize for requesting such absurd information as when and where.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

you guys are getting ridiculous now
I'm sorry if thinking of taking my 84 year old father on a 200 mile trip to visit the widows of siblings and some remaining siblings themselves while at the same time possibly meeting some forum members seams ridiculous to you.
I apologize for requesting such absurd information as when and where.

I didn't mean that. I meant everyone trying to make the guy move faster then he is able to. He's doing his best. It's not my gig I am just sticking up for the guy.I will shut my mouth now.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I didn't mean that. I meant everyone trying to make the guy move faster then he is able to. He's doing his best. It's not my gig I am just sticking up for the guy.
I'm not trying to make anything happen before it can. It's hard enough to coordinate one thing like a dig let alone a trip (maybe the last) for my dad at the same time.
That's all I'm saying so...
I will shut my mouth now.
too.[:)]

NyDigger1

Reaction score
So the horns come out, geeze, no wonder digging is growing more and more competitive. as the hobby progresses forward there are less spots to dig, value goes up, and people try to look out for themselves.

Anyway, I just wanted to suggest that it SHOULDNT be on the weekend of the 28th, 29th, as saturday is the franklin mineral show (which quite a few forum members go to, I set up there) and batsto on sunday.

Just my 2 cents, cheers

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NyDigger1

So the horns come out, geeze, no wonder digging is growing more and more competitive. as the hobby progresses forward there are less spots to dig, value goes up, and people try to look out for themselves.

Anyway, I just wanted to suggest that it SHOULDNT be on the weekend of the 28th, 29th, as saturday is the franklin mineral show (which quite a few forum members go to, I set up there) and batsto on sunday.

Just my 2 cents, cheers

I am sure he will change the dates just for you rock show lol come on

GuntherHess

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NyDigger1

Just my 2 cents, cheers

Franklin mineral show? As in Franklin NJ? I was planning to take my homeschooled kid to Franklin for a science field trip. He is into rocks and minerals, especially fluorescent ones. How big is the mineral show? Maybe a date to avoid or try to make if we go there?

NyDigger1

Reaction score
No need to get snippy rick, it was just a suggestion, even if not for the mineral show, then for the batsto show. Thats something most people can agree on.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster