who wants to dig the ghost towns more the merrier

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
Guntherhess, yes the show is pretty sizeable. There are multi - thousand dollar examples in the indoor portion of the show, truly a sight to behold. And a great outdoor flea market type branch of the show that is just as large (where I set up). I started going there when I was a kid and every time I would come home with more pieces that were given to me rather than bought. Its a great place for kids. You can get good pieces for low prices.

But now that I seriously got into bottles I have decided to sell my pieces back at the same show where I got them.

HERE IS THE INFO:

28-29 September 2013: Franklin, New Jersey
57th Annual Franklin-Sterling Hill Mineral, Gem, and Jewelry Show
Organized by: Franklin-Ogdensburg Mineralogical Society and the Franklin Mineral Museum
Franklin Borough School (50 Washington Avenue, Franklin)
Indoor / outdoor

epackage

Reaction score
Between this post and the fighting in the Soda Forum I'm having alot fun watching from the cheap seats, where's my popcorn?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I saw no fighting, did I miss something? Maybe my definition of fighting needs to be downgraded.
There used to be some people who could really stir things up on this forum but I think they became Quakers :)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: NyDigger1

No need to get snippy rick, it was just a suggestion, even if not for the mineral show, then for the batsto show. Thats something most people can agree on.

Come onnnnn me snippy? you met me,you know i'm calm cool and collected [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

I saw no fighting, did I miss something? Maybe my definition of fighting needs to be downgraded.
There used to be some people who could really stir things up on this forum but I think they became Quakers :)

I'm still here [:D]

5B13EC01AA964DF890A61A8C1550DC3D.jpg

Attachments

• 5B13EC01AA964DF890A61A8C1550DC3D.jpg
    5B13EC01AA964DF890A61A8C1550DC3D.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 72

David Fertig

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Quaker?

Nah.

Brethren, though. And I shaved my beard too. (but not for the church)

I might be able to make the 28th, but I need to change my lawn mower's oil in the morning. Can you wait to start digging until I get there? (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

David Fertig

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: privvydigger

setting a dig like this and doing it right is important. I am not trying to weed out anybody so I'm taking two kind of local AB members up to scope it out and get it set. Rick, Badger & I are going up...
thx

This is gonna be so GREAT!!!!

A long camping weekend!

A huge mess tent set up with three hot meals a day!

Dozens of privies opened up to just the start of the use layer!

Town dump with the cap gently scraped off! One section down to the '30's era for the milk and soda guys! The other down to the 1880's for the rest!

And the lottery system for digging spots is well thought out, too!

Please put me down for two (2) queens and a private bath. Non-smoking.

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75