Yet another exorbitant price on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Anthonicia

Was just taking a shot at the "Qatarian" <sp.>. If you want to make it a racist issue then so be it. I've met a lot of arabs. Some nice, some dead. So, I guess I didn't actually meet them. Bad form on that one, gotta work on that. Was in a bad car wreck recently and had a tiny touch of brain damage, so my english 3 from college isn't exactly shining right now.

Didn't think this place turned into 4chan since I've been gone.

Mr. Hayes.. Have a seat . .Someone needs to have a word with you about the inter-web

66_zpsfd52186a.png

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I could REALLY use the money but I'd MUCH rather sell to a interested party that really wants it for less.
The quick buck to some rich person with no brains isn't a first priority.
Well, at this point maybe it is.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Maybe we should just had a dedicated thread called "What bottle is old More Money Than Brains driving up the value on today, and how many "that's the price in the book/what its going for on ebay" sellers can't see that one person paying stupid money isn't actually a trend." and let all those that do find these threads interesting post on there. LOL!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Was in a bad car wreck recently and had a tiny touch of brain damage, so my english 3 from college isn't exactly shining right now.
Sorry I missed this part, I hope your going to be OK. My dame bramage happened years ago. Maybe from falls and multiple head bangs etc., maybe other causes. I don't know for sure.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

Maybe we should just had a dedicated thread called "What bottle is old More Money Than Brains driving up the value on today, and how many "that's the price in the book/what its going for on ebay" sellers can't see that one person paying stupid money isn't actually a trend." and let all those that do find these threads interesting post on there. LOL!
I don't know about that exactly, kind of long for that. Maybe shorten it a bit?
The whole topic does make me wonder what the price guides are going to start reporting now, that would be a question I have.

epackage

Reaction score

E9AB94E262E246C1AD9AA9B6072D7847.jpg

Attachments

• E9AB94E262E246C1AD9AA9B6072D7847.jpg
    E9AB94E262E246C1AD9AA9B6072D7847.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 82

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads