Yet another exorbitant price on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

E9AB94E262E246C1AD9AA9B6072D7847.jpg

I caught it also................................................but I figgered I'd let it ride.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Speach police here. I had some thoughts of deleting that earlier. Then a decided I had no idea what it meant.[:D]
I still don't but that OK by me.

ncbred

Reaction score
I've sold 14 bottles to the sheik, Pepsi and Coke. I'm at a point that if I want new ****, I have to sell old ****. One girl taking horse lessons, one in dance and a son that just turned 16 leaves no extra money to add to a collection. So the sheiks big spending came right on time for me. If he ever pays.

Sure I hate to see them leave the US, but if someone wants to pay me 5 times what I payed for them, they can have them. Like I've said before. I haven't sold anything that I know I can't replace or is very rare. If I had an amber big script Pepsi from Tarboro, no way it gets put on Ebay.

ncbred

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the wreck Anthony. Hope everything is well.

AlexD

Reaction score
Sure I hate to see them leave the US

They're going to a good home though, I don't think for that kind of money he's going to let them get broken. [;)]

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

I've sold 14 bottles to the sheik, Pepsi and Coke. I'm at a point that if I want new ****, I have to sell old ****. One girl taking horse lessons, one in dance and a son that just turned 16 leaves no extra money to add to a collection. So the sheiks big spending came right on time for me. If he ever pays.

He'll pay, I thought he wouldn't for me but he did last night. Sounds like you've got your hands full, hope he pays soon for you.

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
Well, I know what I would do With my SPECIAL bottle.................SELL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229