1st time picking

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Colapicker

Reaction score
First time posting. Just getting into collecting bottles.I am collecting Coca-Cola bottles from 1900 and up. I wanted to know what are some of the rare city's to collect? I got pensacola, Ft Wayne, Cuba. I pick a Big G bottle to? Its from pensacola. Can somebody give some in site on this please.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Colapicker

First time posting. Just getting into collecting bottles.I am collecting Coca-Cola bottles from 1900 and up. I wanted to know what are some of the rare city's to collect? I got pensacola, Ft Wayne, Cuba. I pick a Big G bottle to? Its from pensacola. Can somebody give some in site on this please.
the Cuba bottle is a good one if there isn't any chips,cracks or fleabites an it is very clean..if memory is right it is a 30.00 + bottle..

DIGGIN DOC

Reaction score
Hope you have deep pockets for those straight sided and even earlier hutch's![;)]

ScottBSA

Reaction score
I agree with Diggin Doc. Straight sided Cokes outside of the southeastern US are pretty rare. I have been collecting bottles from Kansas City for a very long time and finally had to break down and buy my two SS cokes from Ebay as I have never seen one at an antique shop, flea market or estate sale here. Expect to spend between $25 to $100 per shot. I would guess that the farther you got from Atlanta the rarer the bottle.
Coke collectors probably have list of when bottling companies opened in each state. Good hunting and don't forget to show the pictures to us covetous folk.

Scott

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology