An ebayer with a little rage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Thank you.
I always thought it was kind a weird but I'm glad to hear that something can be done. I gave up to soon I guess. [;)]

David Fertig

Reaction score
It's just part of the total cost. If the bottle is worth $100 to you, then subtract $12 for shipping and bid $88.

How many of you attend public sales/auctions where they charge a buyers premium? It's usually 10-12% around here, but some are as high as 20 or 30%.

As to the new total FeeBay fees, it may be to cover some of the large sellers that sell items for 99 cents and then charge $19.99 or something for shipping. It was a way to keep their final value fees lower.

Right now I don't like FeeBay's rules, so I don't play their game. I still buy there sometimes, and most people are happy to take a check or cash.

FeeBay is really the only game in town, but we are not forced to play.

Dave

JustGlass

Reaction score
I was interested in some of his bottles but the word (small ) in front of the $12.00 shipping fee struck a nerve. Then when he went off on the ebayer it was a real turn off to me and didn't seem like a professional way to handle it when you are in the selling business. I wonder how big a (small ) chip would have been.

U Dig

Reaction score
What I don't understand is how people get so bent out of shape for paying someone's asking price?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2