Canadian Beer.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Picked this up today. not a Bottle but a Can. Out of my 2 or 3 hundred different Canadian cans this is
SimonFraser2.JPG
one of my Favorites, along with Uncle Ben wearing the Fake Beard. LEON.

RCO

Reaction score
never seen or heard of it before but its got a neat design/ colour , says its from Manitoba so perhaps it wasn't being sold in Ontario much

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That's a nice one! Is it a flat top or a pull tab can? I don't think I've seen that version of the brand before I found one of these blue ones in pretty decent condition in BC several years back, I think it's a later version. Mine's from BC rather than Manitoba. I really like the graphics on these Simon Fraser cans, I don't usually keep aluminum top cans but this one was too nice to leave behind.
1613576899433.png

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Your posts make me miss collecting cans. These are beautifully graphic. May have to dig the remnant of the old collection out to look them over for old times sake.

hemihampton

Reaction score
That's a nice one! Is it a flat top or a pull tab can? I don't think I've seen that version of the brand before I found one of these blue ones in pretty decent condition in BC several years back, I think it's a later version. Mine's from BC rather than Manitoba. I really like the graphics on these Simon Fraser cans, I don't usually keep aluminum top cans but this one was too nice to leave behind.
View attachment 219327

I've seen your blue version before. I may have it? maybe not? My Canadian cans been boxed up for past 10 years. Mines a pull tab, don't think they came in a flat top. LEON.
SimonFraser4.JPG

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler