If you ever wanted a good looking Booz almostabee

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
For bid is one of the best reproduction Clevenger Booz bottles I have ever seen.If you want as close to the real thing as an original this is the bottle you would want to have.The sagging ridge on the roof, a pretty good even applied top,lots of whittle and ripples in the glass this bottle has it all and the bidding is still reasonable.Although the pictures leave a lot to be desired there is one picture of the Booz side of the roof that shows that it is the Clevenger version.You can see the first O in the word Booz drawn into the neck.
http://cgi.ebay.com/E-G-BOOZ-S-OLD-CABIN-WHISKEY-1840-BOTTLE-/110618620573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c162329d

AA56A6D7D95F454EAD436AC195CFB85C.jpg

Attachments

• AA56A6D7D95F454EAD436AC195CFB85C.jpg
    AA56A6D7D95F454EAD436AC195CFB85C.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 72

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Sorry Gunther I forgot to add the link and you were on the new post already its there now.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
I am on all of the better ones,cant help it ,got it bad,still waiting on one in the mail from cali

2muchstuff

Reaction score
received mine from cali ,exactly what I thought ,star on back

2muchstuff

Reaction score
STEVE, they keep whittlin away at my max price,just spent too much on the one from cali ,but looks dam GOOD!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Don't go nuttz trying to get the first good ones you see.. be patient and knowledgeable.. and in time, they WILL come to you..

2muchstuff

Reaction score
Forget the smart sh#t ,I am going balls to wall or down in ball of flames . SOUNDED GOOD DIDNT IT .JUST kidding they are all repos and I know it IF by chance I get lucky which I doubt ,THERE are too many knowledgeable people with deeper pockets than mine and it make ME a better collector for it. I really enjoy conversing with people of the same interest as mine and I pay a little attention (just a little).When I talk to people at work about collecting antique bottles they look at me like I am nuttyier(if thats even a word) than a box of FROOT LOOPS <my wife thinks I have fell off my rocker > but what the hell we only go around once right <AND MAN I GOT THE BOOZ BUG BAD> almost bid on a wheaton (almost).Like I said in a previous post I would kiss a HARRY LIPPED MULE FOR A REAL BOOZ .Well everymorning I look in yard there is no HAIRY LIPPED MULE standing by my truck{ BUT maybe one day} and if that day come the FORUM would be first to know ,second after my wife washed my mouth out with MILD detergent maybe some alchol ,kerosene ,gas, listerene and what ever else we have,anyway I am loving it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1