New Hampshire Bans Digging... Starting Now?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikmis

Reaction score
[ul][*][align=left]there is another prospective to this issue.the fact that it is a waste dump site without proper treatment mechanisms in place .i cant imagine how many chemicals and other harmfull agents have filtered into the river. what about the fact that you guys are doing the city a favor buy helping reclaim the land to its natural state by removing these harmfull debries to allow the soil to support new plant life .it would costs alot of money to have profesionals come in and reclaim that dump its verry hard work and maybe the city should be paying you guys to dig there .[:)][/align][/ul]

Digger George

Reaction score
"The earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it. You might as well expect the river to run backward as that any man who was born a free man should be contented when penned up and denied liberty to go where he pleases." Joseph {Hinmaton Yalatkit} (1830-1904) Nez Perce chief

bottlediger

Reaction score
I hate when it says awaiting approval, I would really like to read what george has to say

Digger George

Reaction score
and of those born otherwise must fight for their own freedom and rights, just like the bottle digger should fight for their respect and rights to dig, especially at a place where the ground is disturbed(what archaeologists avoid), where it is a flood plane that can't be built on and where no one is hurting anyone. It's just a turn of the century landfill, why does such a serious conflict have to be created. It's not about the money. It's about getting outdoors, learning and having fun!

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers