pulled my post off?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
.....yeah.....

7380274FE4074105B61F4BC765A81304.jpg

Attachments

• 7380274FE4074105B61F4BC765A81304.jpg
    7380274FE4074105B61F4BC765A81304.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 72

TJSJHART

Reaction score
i can see gettin a little steamed,, well a LOT steamed about nazi and kkk stuff it's part of this country's history. if we don't learn from our mistakes then we are doomed .people want to change ideals of this country ... this country was founded by people who got sick of tryants imposing their ideals on them . thats why we have freedoms that other countries don't . i myself am what they use to call a "mug rump" (not sure about that) my heads on one side and my rumps on the other. i grew up in the 60's and 70's . wild in high school and turned a little conservative in the 80's. i'm ranting now . i'm a life member of the N.R.A. . i believe in the constitution . this forum has given me support and pleasure and friends i never seen before . the job the admin's. of this forum are doing a great job, i wouldn't want to do it. THANKS TO YOU ALL . i'm annoying,,, right ? [:)]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
well..i had to put my 2 cents in , thats all it's worth anyway...

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
[:D]
ORIGINAL: epackage

Don't blame Woody or any other Admin's, I am the person who asked that it be pulled due to some objectional stuff written halfway thru the post by another member. Your original post had nothing to do with it and I enjoy history good or bad and I was enjoying the pic's and the story behind the badge itself. That being said there is a time and a place, in my personal opinion, for some of the stuff that followed and I was extremely insulted by what was written by another member. I am sorry the whole post was tossed and not just the objectional material, a sensible discussion by sensible people should always be welcome and I look forward to any other posts you have about the badge and it's origins.....
Jim

Can you belive someone told a story like that, well considering who posted it I can.

Check Woodys post. It's #7 for why it was pulled Jim Bob.

This is what happened......really happened.

a] Reptilekeeper makes the original post.
b] Jamie says he hates Klansmen and Nazis
c] I make a post showing my latest Klan piece and tell Jamie how I dress my grandkids up in Nazi regalia.
d] Mr. Lobey say "Hey I've seen on of Pats kids dressed that way. Funny in a weird kinda way as that's something you just don't see" [ that is correct is it not? ]
e] epackage/ Jim Bob joins the fray and says something about what I post, and inpast post.
f] I reply and ask him to leave it alone, or I'll make him look like a dummy again. Another post that's been pulled. g] He replys how the South is a horrible place to live. Full all kinds of Klansmen, Nazis and their ilk. Toothless and imbred families. h] I post an artical from the N.Y. Times showing how New Jersey [Jim Bobs home state] is a hotbed for Klan and Neo-Nazi.

Then poof it was gone, just like Keyser Soze

See Jamie it has nothing to do w/ you. You did get my reply to your PM, yes?

This line "I'm not a racist is lame" That's just to easy to say. So lets quit using it.

Mr.Lobey glad your here and have some smarts about ya. Oh yea you were spot on w/ them prices. Now how about this one? Looks different when its not on a five year olds head [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

DDE5CD19CF7342808C076ED7A11E0984.jpg

Attachments

• DDE5CD19CF7342808C076ED7A11E0984.jpg
    DDE5CD19CF7342808C076ED7A11E0984.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 72

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
WOW...I feel bad that this whole thing got out of control...thank you for those who understand. I by no means are a racist of anykind HELL i am a dark skin italian boy. I found this madalion, and just trusted I could get some info from the wealth of info this group often gives. I remember a post from 2007 about a box of KKK trading cards; that is still there by the way if you search it...that post did not get this crazy so I did not think it was a big deal. I again appolagize if I offended anyone. I tried to post a photo but the file is to large.

Next time I will be a bit more sensitive to what others might think...but no matter, this type of racial mind set has always been here and will never go away as long as humans claim to dominat this planet...this is why I chose to work with animals for a living!!

...and no I do not blame the site administration...I know you have to keep a whole host of people happy!
Best

epackage

Reaction score
I asked Woody to pull it because I think honoring the Nazi's by dressing your grandkids up and having them Goosestep aroung your "compound" is in the worst taste possible, you're a disgrace to mankind and a completely backwoods hick. You seem to think Jews and African Americans don't collect bottles so you can spew your racist crap here, I personally think you're a complete scumbag who wouldn't dare try that in my neck of the woods. So keep making little Nazi's out of your grandkids and when they get what's coming to them from those beliefs you won't have any room to cry about, you racist !!

luckiest

Reaction score
I find these topics interesting, I have always wanted a few satanic and KKK objects in my collection as a counterpoint to the Christian things and normal stuff that's more common, and Nazi stuff to show who my grandpa helped beat the #@%* out of. It's all fun stuff as is the intensity of the conversation.

epackage

Reaction score
This is actually starting to turn into a funny post Lobey...Go Yankees.....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776