pulled my post off?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
The momment you have all been waiting for...here is the infamous medallion finally got it small enough

98BBC15A49784CC99A85E8C8F56F1031.jpg

Attachments

• 98BBC15A49784CC99A85E8C8F56F1031.jpg
    98BBC15A49784CC99A85E8C8F56F1031.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 67

epackage

Reaction score
That is a really amazing piece of history RK, I would imagine it has some decent value for sure, I wonder if it was supposed to be Brethren instead of Brethern....Jim...sorry for screwing your post up....

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
hi reptilekeeper,

that medallion is really neat. my guess is that it would be highly collectable.

thanx for sharing it with us. for me, that's a keeper!!

thanx to all for being your amusing selves..............

jim

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Remember these, bottles?

D1101FADE911435185DADFCEE7FC9EB4.jpg

Attachments

• D1101FADE911435185DADFCEE7FC9EB4.jpg
    D1101FADE911435185DADFCEE7FC9EB4.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 70

morbious_fod

Reaction score
All of this dressing kids up like Nazis reminds me of one of my favorite South Park episodes, Pinkeye. Cartman goes to school dressed as Adolf Hitler for Halloween, only to run into the expected obstacles. But is the teacher's solution any better, see the clip below.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/149906

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

[:D]
ORIGINAL: epackage

Don't blame Woody or any other Admin's, I am the person who asked that it be pulled due to some objectional stuff written halfway thru the post by another member. Your original post had nothing to do with it and I enjoy history good or bad and I was enjoying the pic's and the story behind the badge itself. That being said there is a time and a place, in my personal opinion, for some of the stuff that followed and I was extremely insulted by what was written by another member. I am sorry the whole post was tossed and not just the objectional material, a sensible discussion by sensible people should always be welcome and I look forward to any other posts you have about the badge and it's origins.....
Jim

Can you belive someone told a story like that, well considering who posted it I can.

Check Woodys post. It's #7 for why it was pulled Jim Bob.

This is what happened......really happened.

a] Reptilekeeper makes the original post.
b] Jamie says he hates Klansmen and Nazis
c] I make a post showing my latest Klan piece and tell Jamie how I dress my grandkids up in Nazi regalia.
d] Mr. Lobey say "Hey I've seen on of Pats kids dressed that way. Funny in a weird kinda way as that's something you just don't see" [ that is correct is it not? ]
e] epackage/ Jim Bob joins the fray and says something about what I post, and inpast post.
f]  I reply and ask him to leave it alone, or I'll make him look like a dummy again. Another post that's been pulled.                                                                           g] He replys how the South is a horrible place to live. Full all kinds of  Klansmen, Nazis and their ilk. Toothless and imbred families.                                                                                                              h] I post an artical from the N.Y. Times showing how New Jersey [Jim Bobs home state] is a hotbed for Klan and Neo-Nazi.

Then poof it was gone, just like Keyser Soze

See Jamie it has nothing to do w/ you. You did get my reply to your PM, yes?

This line "I'm not a racist is lame" That's just to easy to say. So lets quit using it.

Mr.Lobey glad your here and have some smarts about ya. Oh yea you were spot on w/ them prices. Now how about this one? Looks different when its not on a five year olds head [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

DDE5CD19CF7342808C076ED7A11E0984.jpg

NO PAT I DID NOT GET YOUR PM.I THINK I SAID I HATED NAZI AND KLAN MATERIALS,NOT THE PEOPLE. I GIVE ALL A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! EVEN ME![:)]

glass man

Reaction score
See Jamie it has nothing to do w/ you. You did get my reply to your PM, yes?

I GUESS I GET IT PAT,NO PM IS THE ANSWER. I UNDSERSTAND I GUESS,AS BEST MY TINY BRAIN CAN ANY WAY. JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123