So what gives you the eebie-jeebies?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Yuck!  We have these tiny bugs here, with two pincers that look like a Scorpion.  Joe looked them up and I forget what he found.  Maybe I just didn't want to remember.  Bugs always creep me out.  If I ever see a spider, I call Joe to get it!

Hey Lauren,

Are'ya talkin about these guyz?

earwig.jpg
From Animal Planet + creepy anecdotes.

when_insects_attack_24.jpg

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Hey Rocky,
Here's one of the centipedes we have. Certainly not dangerous but they are creepy.

Laur - Those camel spiders are amazing. Just one more thing the guys over there have to deal with.

C9B10B80B933453A93014659F512A10D.jpg

wow. never seen that type before and such long legs.

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Yuck!  We have these tiny bugs here, with two pincers that look like a Scorpion.  Joe looked them up and I forget what he found.  Maybe I just didn't want to remember.  Bugs always creep me out.  If I ever see a spider, I call Joe to get it!

Hey Lauren,

Are'ya talkin about these guyz?

earwig.jpg
From Animal Planet + creepy anecdotes.

My sisters yard has them by the hundreds. They fly around in the afternoon for an hour or so especially when your mowing. The ones we have don't really pinch you unless they get caught in your cloths.

suzanne

Reaction score
Let me cut to the chase. I don't like this thread. Goodbye.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Chuck,
That Markmendiola name (above) looks like hes fishing. Time to delete another bad one.

Gromit0299

Reaction score

These would be at the top of my list.

Red, I would FREAK.OUT. My sis lives on Okinawa where they have big banana spiders in the jungle. They also have what she calls "ninja spiders" because they are so fast.

For me it's probably bees and wasps that I'm most afraid of. Centipedes second. Im not a fan of spiders but I can deal with them unless they start getting big and furry. We have farmland behind us, and this time of year, we get the half dollar sized ones. I usually scream. Hate them. Does anyone remember a made for tv movie in the 80's about a spider invasion (not aracnaphobia). I remember this little girl on a swing with a bunch of spiders walking under her. I was little, and that image STILL haunts me.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Surface, no it's a smaller bug. I don't really want to look it up, but I might for the sake of the forum lol.

Okay, here it is. I don't think we had these where I grew up. Must be a regional thing; I wonder if they speak Buffalo English?[8|][:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie