So, what is your Personality Type?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW
there seemed to be alot of "Leo's"...collecting antique bottles.[:)]

Quite interesting! I am an Aries and the description of that sign seems to fit quite well; many aspects meshing with the INTP description, though neither are to be used in entirety to actually define oneself wholesale. That pattern of thought leads to close-mindedness, which is bad.

I wonder what MBTI type those Leo-signed folk possessed? I don't really buy into astrology as much as psychology, but it does seem to be very on-target regarding a number of things, and thus is of personal utilitarian value in a number of cases.

ORIGINAL: deacon_frost
ISTJ

Excellent, thanks for sharing! That is you, Bostaurus, and supposedly George Washington who share the type. Dang, us "I"s are on a roll!

glass man

Reaction score
I MAJORED IN MENTAL HEALTH IN COLLEGE AND LEARED SO MANY "THEORIES" MY BRAIN IS STILL SPINNING!![[:mad:] ACCORDING TO R.D.LAING I SHOULD "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" VERY,VERY SOON! OR ELSE I BEEN LISTENING TO THE DOORS TOO MUCH!

MY PERSONALITY B.....FOR ME...OR Z BUT NEVER EVER A...EXCEPT ON EVERY EVER MONDAY...PROCEEDED BY THE NUMBER 8...

Plumbata

Reaction score
All it takes is the proper chisel, and about 220 micrograms of ALD-52 or "Sunshine Acid" straight to the dome to "break on through"... [;)]

Seriously though GlassMan, if you don't mind, it would be awesome to know what your MBTI type is. In the name of science, man, take the test! [:)]

SAbottles

Reaction score
Interesting to bring The Doors into it - I guess Whiskyman's would be "Show me the way to the next whisky bar" ![:D] And for that matter "People are strange" probably fits most of us! I come up ISFJ and they say recommended occupations include teaching - and guess what I spent 30 years doing!![:)] yup - teaching English!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
INTP but only distinctly N, just moderate in the others.
I don't like that. It means that the decisions I make are based on logic but it's all just my imagination.
I don't know what to believe anymore. I wish I never took to test. Well, that may be just my imagination.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks, Charlie! I will look up the others as well. I believe Joe's was, "The Artist". Your's had a T in it.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BillinMo

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

BillinMo, did you ever consider a career in writing or counseling? I forget what all the letters stand for. Can someone tell us?

Writing, yes. I actually do a lot of writing in my current job, although it's mainly job aids, user help and reports. Never thought about counseling, although now that I think of it, my college friends had a tendency to unload on me.

Thanks for that link, Cyber. Now I can go around telling women that I'm like Tom Selleck or Mel Gibson. Then again, maybe I should avoid mentioning Mel's name after the way he's been in the news lately.

I knew it! You're a Sagittarius, like me. Maybe there is something to this astrology stuff.

BillinMo

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: BillinMo

BillinMo, did you ever consider a career in writing or counseling? I forget what all the letters stand for. Can someone tell us?

Writing, yes. I actually do a lot of writing in my current job, although it's mainly job aids, user help and reports. Never thought about counseling, although now that I think of it, my college friends had a tendency to unload on me.

Thanks for that link, Cyber. Now I can go around telling women that I'm like Tom Selleck or Mel Gibson. Then again, maybe I should avoid mentioning Mel's name after the way he's been in the news lately.

I knew it! You're a Sagittarius, like me. Maybe there is something to this astrology stuff.

Ummm.... 'fraid not. I was born in April, making me an Aries.

I'm finding the high number of Introverts very interesting, though. Makes sense that a collector group is interested in understanding the past and connecting to it through artifacts.

I have friends (extraverts, I'd guess) who are utterly mystified by the idea of someone collecting things or delving into history for the fun of it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26