So, what is your Personality Type?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hi Stephen I took this test a couple of years ago and I scored the same again.I have .ENTJ - Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

I will add this to the mix..............I recently panicked while in the tight confines of my walk-in and yet very tall in height clothes closet while resting high atop a ladder changing a light bulb when I spotted a large spider staring me down face to face and I feared that he would bite me and I would get very sick and then die a painfull death. If only I had forgot to remember to forget to keep reminding myself my........................................................... agoraphobia,claustrophobia,acrophobia,entomophobia,hypochondria and my thanatophobia are just thoughts in my head.......................................................................I thimk?

jays emporium

Reaction score
I am ISTJ.
"Inspector" is right. I worked 28 years as a construction inspection supervisor for highway and bridge construction. My job was to interpret specifications and make sure they were enforced.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
ISFP, Marilyn Monroe, Donald Trump, Michael Jackson, kevin Kostner, and me.[:)] Interior Design, Nursing,Comercial Art.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ENTJ type-Boy am I in some strange mixed company.

FranklinD Roosevelt American President
Richard Nixon American President
Harrison Ford actor (Indiana Jones)
Steve Martin actor, comedian
Whoopi Goldberg actress, comedian
Margaret Thatcher British Prime Minister
Dave Letterman TV show host, comedian
Newt Gingrich Speaker of the House
Jim Carrey actor, comedian
Bill Gates Microsoft Founder
Benny Goodman Jazz musician
Sigourney Weaver actress
Al Gore former American Vice President
Candace Bergen actress (Murphy Brown)
Patrick Stewart actor (Star Trek's "Cpt. Picard")
Edward Teller theoretical physicist

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Steve, you are the first "E" and I won't be shocked if you are the only one here.. [;)] Party on, you people person, you!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BillinMo

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: BillinMo

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

BillinMo, did you ever consider a career in writing or counseling? I forget what all the letters stand for. Can someone tell us?

Writing, yes. I actually do a lot of writing in my current job, although it's mainly job aids, user help and reports. Never thought about counseling, although now that I think of it, my college friends had a tendency to unload on me.

Thanks for that link, Cyber. Now I can go around telling women that I'm like Tom Selleck or Mel Gibson. Then again, maybe I should avoid mentioning Mel's name after the way he's been in the news lately.

I knew it! You're a Sagittarius, like me. Maybe there is something to this astrology stuff.

Ummm.... 'fraid not. I was born in April, making me an Aries.

I'm finding the high number of Introverts very interesting, though. Makes sense that a collector group is interested in understanding the past and connecting to it through artifacts.

I have friends (extraverts, I'd guess) who are utterly mystified by the idea of someone collecting things or delving into history for the fun of it.

Your profile said 12/4 for your birthday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26