"Weedy find" - Rated 18+

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pkokich

Reaction score
good stuff bne74[:)]. A fews years back[8|]any stuff we found [;)] like that (tips,cabbage etc) we would boil and simmer up with milk,strain add acouple liters of icecream , to cool it down and flavour it[:'(] consume potion ....BANG 1hr later[X(][:)][:D][8|][:eek:][&o] not any more though[;)]

portland med. man

Reaction score
once we were behind this 1860`s house and the woods and brush were like vietnam thick you almost had to crawl on your hands and knees in most spots to move around well we didnt find a dump but we found a underground greenhouse dug in the ground about 5 feet deep and 6 feet long covered in plastic man we were like a couple weeks late cause all was there was trimmings and lower stuff well we never found a dump... but i thought it was cool to find .... sneaky but good setup for the personal usage i guess......

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
We find these spots all the time around here, not many hardcore users/growers in these parts so pretty safe to turn some of my old Dead Head buddies loose on the sites..[:D]
I haven't partaken in quite a few years, but I had a lot of fun in college... I believe the correct response is " Uhhh. Uhhh. I didn't exhale..?" Ok Mr Clinton whatever you say..[:D] A pound and a half would last me like forever now though...
BOB

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
remember reefer was grown by mostly everyone way back,
Farmers during WW1 and 2 were required to grow it/hemp.....

where I am they find a hughe patch everyyear,....but also where I am was the Broom industrys start and guess what they used for broom husk?.....Hemp!,also corn husks...

The US consititution is written on hemp,
The Bill of right is also.
The First US flag and LIberty flag was made from it,
The rope on the titanic was made from it,and if you look for the pics in National Geo of the titanic the hemp ropes are still intact!'
Henery Ford built a car outta hemp fiber also....

ME I WOULD LOVE TO RUN ITNTO A PATCH,BUT LET THEM GO "PINCH OPNLY ABIT",...lol....good post!

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
I would listen to gunsmoke47's reply,these people do not screw around!

here in NY theres a county thats hughe in that industry,and since i do metal detect i dont near that county......horrible horrible drug that is........worse than smack!
its good that you posted that GunSmoke,cause some of the old timers dont know about those labs!,,,,,,[;)]

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
Maine digger,...
take it from a generation thats 2 after yours.......

the smoke today is nuts!@.....no seeds,no stems,........it would blow away anything from that peroid your talking about,also its good fro my asthma belive it or not!......but some strains of it cause panic attacks,depression,and such...

Horticulture of that plant has reinvented regular crop growing,an example is - the use of Metal Halides or High pressure sodium bulbs for growing,...less power costs per month,also 1 - 400 watt bulb will produce 54,000 lumans,than a flouresants - 450- 1500 lumans,....
Also hydroponics came about for commerical growing of certin plants......hydro isint better its a faster ya of growing your product......so yous that smokie the tokie,dont be fooled by a fanct title of hydro...............go organic!,and no im not a hippie...

had to edit this----

toooo goood of a post,...............!!!!!!!! i love it.

Aerated

Reaction score
No these people dont screw around!
Quite often I have come across good size plots exploring on the "wild West Coast".
Ill relate to you a story told to me by a fellow collector-
"I was just coming out of a dense patch of Forest only armed with a shovel & prodder. Id seen a MASSIVE plantation of Cannabis plants (600-1000) and thought id better vacate the area pretty quickly. So Im going about my way Quietly when from nowhere i hear "HEY YOU!!!!".
Being the only person within radius of civilization for about 50 miles, I naivley answer "yes".
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!!!" the invisible voice roared.
"Umm just looking for old bottles" replied the collector.
"WHAT" came the reply. "old bottles" said the collector."OLD BOTTLES!, WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!"
screamed the hidden voice.
"This area was an old mining camp in the 1880's, the people that lived here, im looking for traces of there settlements" exclaimed our collector friend.
After about 30 seconds the assailant realised that there was no threat.
He then revealed himself to be a FULLY ARMED, CAMOULFAGED GROWER OF POTENTIALLY HOMICIDAL TENDANCIES.He was armed with an AK47 and 3 mags.
When he confronted my friend he said "did you see anything?".
To which my friend said "No, nothing at all. Im only looking for old bottles, I havent seen anything out of the ordinary".
Rambo then responded with "thats good,you best be on your way then".
Well the the collector then said "yes".
And he RAN back to his Wagon as fast as he could run!.

I swear on the Holy Bible that this story is true.

Shame too, it was a Lucrative Area to get bottles.

grimdigger1

Reaction score
These druggy scum should be shot on sight.the pedalars of this filth have destroyed enough lives over the years,,
Over 50 % of house breaking , muggings and other theft in the Uk is fuelled by smack heads,and other druggies..
top the lot of them,a bit less scum on the planet is no great loss !!

Rockfish

Reaction score
BNE, Thanks for the story. It has created quite a debate here.
I think you are happy! As a teen in a populated city, this type of hunting is the reason I started going out into the woods, never found any! So, Thanks to the growers for making me look!
From the posts, you would think every lost soul is out there growing!

*****If they would only stand up and be counted, maybe we could get it decriminalized and there would be no more threats!******** NORML, look it up.

Somebody here...needs a chill pill! Can't we all just get along?
Back to bottles...
If there is anyone in Arizona...Go to San Fransisco Peaks before the NEW ski slops are developed there! Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229