Went Diggin Today & Got Paid For It!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

OMG ! do my eyes deceive me!? E wanting to buy a "not Patterson" bottle [8D]
Your eyes are fine...[;)]

Bent_Twig

Reaction score
Rick,
Anytime u can get out digging with ur buds and get paid for it and dig a cool bottle on top of it...Now thats a good day right there!
Twig.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Bent_Twig

Rick,
Anytime u can get out digging with ur buds and get paid for it and dig a cool bottle on top of it...Now thats a good day right there!
                                Twig.

Yeah kev there is something about being off of work digging bottles when the rest of the world is working. Weekends are good but days off are better [;)]

Penn Digger

Reaction score

Rick,
                                Twig.

Yeah kev there is something about being off of work digging bottles when the rest of the world is working. Weekends are good but days off are better [;)]

Union bottle diggers? Nice work Sickster.

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

great video Rick / Dave, one of these days im going to make the trip down and sling some dump dirt with you guys. Did you get dave out of the hole? lol.

Yeah that would be cool Gordan. Come down and do some diggin. It would be better if you came to dig the dump because privys are hit and miss these days. The dump is always there,but then again that is hit and miss to but you dont need permission [:D]

I just scored a privy permission yesterday at a house along the river. I have been working on it for a while finely got it. Persistence pays off[ Now will there be anything in it? Hit and miss[8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Rick,
                                Twig.

Union bottle diggers? Nice work Sickster.

PD

Small Union LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday