What's up with the weather? Mosquitos in January

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Over 2 feet of snow just 2 weeks ago. 14 degrees the beginning of this past week. Snow has almost all melted the past couple of days. Was outside doing yard clean up with no coat today. Sunny and warm, maybe upper 50's to 60's, didn't check. Mosquitos were buzzing around and yes even killed a fly on my deck. What's up with that (SteveO)? Wierd.

PD

AlexD

Reaction score
Hopefully they're not starting up early everywhere. We have a gutter drainage area in out backyard, so as you can imagine it's always fun when they come along[&:]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
It was 68 degrees here today. I can't remember a mid January thaw quite like this.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
80 here today in South Carolina...................a record setter as was yesterday @ 78.

Flies, we have those pesky bastards year round anymore.

Now of course that myth about 'global warming' is luckily just a myth..............just ask any Republican.[;)]

surfaceone

Reaction score
tent%2Bgirl.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I am not complaining, Let's make it through Jan with no snow and then we can talk about how F@#$%ed up this planet is getting weather wise and other wise. I hate that skanky snow.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
cant discuss it here without hurting somebodys feelings and gettin the whole thread thrown off by the mods.......sad days when ya cant discuss somethin as important as weather changes due our stupidity.........

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
No mosquitos here in N. Nevada. It was -21 yesterday morning. A new record for here. And for the last 3 weeks, we're lucky if it gets into the upper 20's. Stupid global warming!! Spring isn't going to get here soon enough. [:(] ~Mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis