What's up with the weather? Mosquitos in January

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
http://news.discovery.com/earth/weather-extreme-events/rainforest-in-antarctica-120802.htm

no worries Andy, check this link out its interesting and not really widely talked about. PD here is wikpedias def of January thaw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thaw_(weather)

or you could always blame Bush when in doubt [;)].

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:mad:] I really dont think ya can blame it on Bush or any other single politician or government agency, its just gonna happen because we dont have the wherewithal to all change our ways and be more careful of what we do. Its kinda like fracking, where the oil companies pump scarce water and other chemicals into the ground and blow up the shale oil destroying underground aquifers and our water supplies, like the people in Wyoming who can lite there water on fire as it comes out inna kitchen sink tell them fracking doesnt hurt anything. We are destined to turn the whole planet into one big wasteland, and after a few thousand years have passed and we are all gone, nature will begin to heal and it will startover again..........

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Im not, I was kidding. I was eluding to a prior post. I am solution oriented so I tend to stay away from the blame it on them crowd. I wonder sometimes if we are destined to go back to the days of the horse and buggy, water cisterns, outhouses, with new innovations along with them hydroponics, aquaculture, solar,wind etc.. Time will tell but I think those pesky mosquitos are here to stay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology