Whats your top Pet Peeves??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
I'm just curious what some of your top pet peeves are.Yes Cabin fever is taking its toll on me. This is a theraputic post so please dont hold back. Post your peeves

#1 I would have to say one of my biggest is listening to Pundints and Politicians start every sentence with "Look" or "Listen when not answering or answering questions. When did this become common place. Its condesending and rude and I really think they are impressed with themselves when doing it as if they seem smarter or something than the person they are talking at.

#2 Freeflows from my regulator after driving a long distance to go to a dive site in winter.

#3 sticky floors (might as well put me in the insane asylum)

#4 lazy people

#5 people who pass me in the slow lane. (I can see them coming so I will box them if I can)

#6 my neighbors small yappy dogs that wake me up at 6 in the morning( Im normally animal friendly but I have had violent visions about dealing w these dogs. I like to imagine a big hawk swooping down and carrying them away in its talons.)

grizz44

Reaction score
#8. Stepping in dog crap at 3:30 in the morning while your headed out to the pickup to go to work and you can't get it all out cause your wearing lug boots and you have to run the heater cause its 10 below 0 and you can't stand the smell so you drive with your head out the window and get frost in your beard!

Whew that felt good! Thanks Diver!

sandchip

Reaction score
# 13: People at the grocery store paying for a buggy-load of cases of crab legs with food stamps. This probably falls as a subtype under #4.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS