Whats your top Pet Peeves??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rmckin

Reaction score
#14:
Dept. of Natural Resources releasing coyotes into the State and decimating the small game numbers. Wherever I go in the woods, I find evidence of coyotes wreaking havoc on the wildlife population.
Ron

DIGS CHESCO

Reaction score
See #4 above, and who ask for money or are constantly asking for petty loans ($10 - $20).

This always got under my skin!

Tom

diggerdirect

Reaction score
The terms 'BIMAL' and 'BIM'!

oh yeah, and those drivers in the fast lane on the way to work going 56 in a 55.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
The Kardashians!!!! I dont want to know anything about them. More people out there who actually have talent to talk about.

glass man

Reaction score
My pet PEEVES are named lutp,,gtrw,and wonkt..they are kinda like dog/cat combo and I ordered them off PLANETS OTHER THEN EARTH EBAY..the ..eat only one piece of grass a day..and drink a cup of water a day...only draw back is they bark and make cat fighting noises all night long..THAT IS MY TOP PEEVES WITH MY PET PEEVES!!I AM WAITING ON A DECISION FROM OTHER PLANET EBAY AS THE DEALER NEVER MENTIONED THIS!!!I SHOULD BOUGHT THE DANG TRIBBLES!!JAMIE

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Saying THANK YOU to someone and they don't say YOUR WELCOME when you order fast food, are at the grocery store, or anywhere face to face with someone.

Or when you say THANK YOU and they respond with HAVE A NICE DAY...... is it so hard to say thank you.... really?!?

OR when you come home from a long day and you have your hands full of groceries and school books and your neighbor wants to STOP YOU to talk!!! SERIOUSLY??!!!

LAST ONE- MEN NOT HOLDING THE DOOR OPEN FOR A LADY WHEN SHE IS WALKING UP TO IT AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY ARE!!!!!!!! My son is SIX and knows to do this!!! COME ON MEN!!!! MAN UP!

whew! Good timing on the rant post. [:)] [:)][:)]

haha

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

My pet PEEVES are named lutp,,gtrw,and wonkt..they are kinda like dog/cat combo and I ordered them off PLANETS OTHER THEN EARTH EBAY..the ..eat only one piece of grass a day..and drink a cup of water a day...only draw back is they bark and make cat fighting noises all night long..THAT IS MY TOP PEEVES WITH MY PET PEEVES!!I AM WAITING ON A DECISION FROM OTHER PLANET EBAY AS THE DEALER NEVER MENTIONED THIS!!!I SHOULD BOUGHT THE DANG TRIBBLES!!JAMIE

My pet peeve is people who type long drawn out pet peeve lists [8D][8D] J/K G man type away

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS