Here's your Secret Santa match-ups...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I'm a little lost, so I'm NOT getting from Chuck1188 and giving to JVHarp ? I thought we were interacting with 2 other members ? Let me know please Charlie....Thanx

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Good morning....

Jim, you are paired up with Chuck1188 and will be sending to each other, like last year.

I've begun emailing everyone with instructions on what to do, and will be finished this afternoon.

If any of you does not get an email from me TODAY, let me know as soon as possible..

Have a marvelous day!! [:)]

ajohn

Reaction score
It is a marvelous day!Already in the 70's,sunny with a mild breeze.Sometimes living in 'ol smoggy Cal. has it's "awe,this ain't so bad" moments.Now I'm gonna hang out with my children and those Sunday go to meetings folks fer a couple of hours.You guys have a good day. Anthony-J.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You go enjoy it, AJ!! [:)]

Okay, I just finished emailing everyone with the name and address of their lucky recipient.

IF any of you don't have an email from me, tell me as soon as possible!!

Otherwise, my work is done here, it's up to you good folks to have a great time with this!!

Remember to try your bestest to get the packages in the mail by Friday the 17th..

Have a super-duper fun time, gang!! [:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Calling all MEDS group people: I MUFFED UP!!!

Somehow I forgot to put BOTTLE109 in my description of the loop ..so it is actually as follows:

Beendiggin will send to Dean
Dean will send to Digswithstick
Digswithstick will send to Bottle109
Bottle109 will send to JOETHECROW
Joethecrow will send to Texasdigger
Texasdigger will send to Madpaddla
Madpaddla will send to Peerjey
Peerjey will send to Beendiggin

I apologize profusely for any misunderstanding!! Glad we nipped that one.. wsheww!! [8|]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just a quick update.. I've already gotten confirmation from all but 14 of you that you've received the name and address of your giftee.. which I would say is pretty good, but I won't rest easy until I've heard back from ALL of you! [;)]
I will be patrolling the forum, looking to pick the rest of you off with private messages.. make sure there's room in your inboxes for me!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Just a quick update.. I've already gotten confirmation from all but 14 of you that you've received the name and address of your giftee.. which I would say is pretty good, but I won't rest easy until I've heard back from ALL of you! [;)]
I will be patrolling the forum, looking to pick the rest of you off with private messages.. make sure there's room in your inboxes for me!

We could have saved you a lot of trouble by just asking the person we are paired up with what their address was [:D] But your Santa soooo you rule lol

cyberdigger

Reaction score
True, Ricky, I could have said "Here's the Match-ups, I'm outta heee.. " It is not how this Santa does his bizz.. If there are any botch-ups, it's all on me, so the redundancies are there to cover my own buttocks! [;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR