Here's your Secret Santa match-ups...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score
Picked, packaged and sent today. It feels good to randomly place bottles in a box, and send them to someone I have never met hoping that they will like them. This has been fun! Thanks for your time!

Brad

peejrey

Reaction score
Was just pullin' your leg

Don't pull to hard!!![:D]

Just got a call from my wonderful Superintendent, "NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!"

nydigger

Reaction score
Package is away! Ho,Ho,Ho! Should be there in about 2 days! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my new friends here on the forum! [:D]

ktbi

Reaction score
Package is on the way.....I had fun picking out something and sending it off....Hope you enjoy it Rick (RICKJJ59W)!!!
Ron

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It pleases me a great deal to see that gifts are being sent!!
There's only a scant few who have not confirmed that they got my shipping info email.. I hope they will check in and confirm or say "what email?" or work it out on their own.. I'm heading out on vacation on Friday morning and will only have limited access to the internet for the last week before Christmas, and it would really help me enjoy my trip knowing everyone is up to speed on this...
Let me also remind this fine crew that a special bonus gift is being sent to one of you by John aka Baltodigger.. [:)]
Keep up the good work, my excellent forum cronies!!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

It pleases me a great deal to see that gifts are being sent!!
There's only a scant few who have not confirmed that they got my shipping info email.. I hope they will check in and confirm or say "what email?" or work it out on their own.. I'm heading out on vacation on Friday morning and will only have limited access to the internet for the last week before Christmas, and it would really help me enjoy my trip knowing everyone is up to speed on this...
Let me also remind this fine crew that a special bonus gift is being sent to one of you by John aka Baltodigger.. [:)]
Keep up the good work, my excellent forum cronies!!

I got cha there hammer........Not shipped yet. As far as that goes not even in the box.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hammer down:

I ain't put it together yet neither..[;)]

...rabbit ears...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member