My New Favorite Bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2find4me

Reaction score
Super Bottle! HutchBook - Checked. Listed as scarce, LINK. Thanks for sharing, I'll take the next one you find [;)]

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Gotta like that hutch. Heck Leon, I got one too! I love my ten sided one from Nashville. Problem is , I want the small town , Jackson TN one too. And don't want to pay much , would rather dig it up! Good find!
download.axd

hemihampton

Reaction score
2find4me said:
Super Bottle! HutchBook - Checked. Listed as scarce, LINK. Thanks for sharing, I'll take the next one you find [;)]

I didn't find this one or dig it if thats what you meant. A Fellow bottle collecting Friend of mine said he had one & I made a insane offer he could not refuse. I had to have one. I gotta say the Hutchbook has got the rarety rating off on this one. Should be rated RARE not Scarce. The one pictured on Hutchbook is my bottle. They had a poor blurry picture of one & mine upgraded that Pic. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
CreekWalker said:
Gotta like that hutch. Heck Leon, I got one too! I love my ten sided one from Nashville. Problem is , I want the small town , Jackson TN one too. And don't want to pay much , would rather dig it up! Good find!
download.axd

I gotta another 10 sided hutch, Spangler from New York or something like that but as far as I know thats a common one. LEON.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
The Nashville Heck is not scarce, but haven't seen one for sale in awhile. Supply probably dried up. The Jackson one is scarce. Most are in collections, and not for sale.

Dean

Reaction score
This my only 10 sided hutch and the only city in Arkansas with one. It is rated"Rare" in the Hutch Book . Brinkley, Ark. Dean

Attachments

• c63a6a00fa4b4c81ba68ee1e06fe74a8.png
    c63a6a00fa4b4c81ba68ee1e06fe74a8.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 100

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie