Project I finally got around to....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Me and the wifey like to go to the beautiful State Park we live adjacent to, (older maps have us in the park boundrys as private land holders), anyhow, that's one of the things that prompted me to get busy on this vintage bicycle that I dragged out of a junkpile in the woods one day.( Pre american pickers)[:D] I wanted a bike for Lauren to ride, and I have an old GT mountain bike I refurbished that she can ride, but no budget for a second one....I'd been accumulating donor parts for this "Rat rod", and I think it'll make a cool second ride.....I wanted to get some close to "before" pics up, so here it is so far....Wheels, tires, bearings, pedal crank, and pedals have been added so far, also all bearings and races. This bike was made by Firestone.....not sure what year. Joe

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Arrrg!,...we'll keep trying...[:D] Okay,....would it be cheating to move over to "new to the collection" ? Or what is it after 1900? It just won't let me download anything but super small pics...Which I remember now is a stipulation for general chat....
I'll come up w/ something..... Joe

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH