Here's your Secret Santa match-ups...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Hey, canyadigit-Aaron, I sent you out a gift today via Priority Mail, Hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed giving it. Have a Merry Christmas. Special thanks to cyberdigger, for taking charge of Gift Exchange. Great job.

Right on man. Mine's in the mail too. It should be there by mid-week. I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you sent, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the one I sent too. This is great! NYDIGGER, Jen got your package off too. It'll be there mid-week as well. Funny how two people in NY got two people in CA and visa-versa. RIGHT ON!!! Happy Holidays to all and a big ol thank you to Charlie for setting it all up this year!

epackage

Reaction score
Actually bought a few things direct from E-Bay for my bottle partner and used his address as the shipping address but the lady was a DOPE and sent them here, now I need to get them out monday in hopes they arrive on time.....AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Texasdigger sent me an excellent Secret Santa gift. It was awesome. Thanks so much. Many of them I had never seen before. TXdigger pls send me a PM with your address. I wrote you a PM and your box was full. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

athometoo

Reaction score
just sent mine in the mail today . working daylight to dark 7 days a week . sam

soda bottle

Reaction score
Received my secret Santa Saturday! I love the two Squats and the coin.

I don't know how you knew I collected coins, but that was very cool.

Your's should be on it's way. The post office said Monday or Tuesday.

Well enough with the talk. Here's the pics.. Thanks again Rory. Jake
DSCF0261.jpg
DSCF0259.jpg
DSCF0271.jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Splante ~

I received your bottle yesterday. It arrived in great shape, and I absolutely love it! And since I wasn't all that familiar with the town of Warwick, Rhode Island, I did some research and found the following on Wikipedia. I was amazed with how much historical stuff there is in the area. I even Google Earthed it and was able to "fly" over the entire vacinity with a bird's-eye-view. I was impressed with all the big trees, and the fact that that part of the country is almost entirely surrounded by water. Now I feel like a member of the "club" where the first shot of the American Revolution was fired! [:)]

Thanks again,

Bob

{From Wikipedia}

Warwick (pronounced /ˈwɒrɪk/ (
13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png
listen) WORR-ik) is a city in Kent County, Rhode Island, United States. It is the second largest city in the state, with a population of 85,808 at the 2000 census. Its mayor has been Scott Avedisian since 2000. Founded by Samuel Gorton in 1642, Warwick has witnessed major events in American history. Warwick was decimated during King Philip's War (1675–76) and was the site of the first shot fired during the American Revolution, in June 1772, against the British schooner Gaspée. Warwick is also the home of revolutionary war general Nathanael Greene, George Washington's second-in-command, and the Civil War hero of the battle of Gettysburg, General George S. Greene.

Warwick Club Beverages - 7 oz - West Warwick, R.I. - Anchor Hocking - 1955

76C00E71D5074A2D8ED32D986DC1D66C.jpg

Attachments

• 76C00E71D5074A2D8ED32D986DC1D66C.jpg
    76C00E71D5074A2D8ED32D986DC1D66C.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 77

epackage

Reaction score
BIG SHOUT OUT to Chuck1188, got 3 bottles today and one is from Paterson and I don't have it in my collection. Your's is being sent out tomorrow thanx to a DOPEY E-BAYER who sent it to me instead of you, wish I could send you a bottle that would fit your collection but I hope you like all the things coming your way......
Jim

South Dakota crown with a mug base ???? Cool stuff.....and a 7-1/2oz. bottle from Ill., who decided on that size measure ????

002.jpg

Riverside Bottlers from PATERSON in the very interesting but oddly common 1pint 12 oz. size, very common size here in NJ...Great getting a bottle I needed, that's becoming harder and harder these days......

003.jpg

004.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2