Here's your Secret Santa match-ups...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlenut

Reaction score
Hey, canyadigit-Aaron, I sent you out a gift today via Priority Mail, Hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed giving it. Have a Merry Christmas. Special thanks to cyberdigger, for taking charge of Gift Exchange. Great job.

woody

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BarbaraInCalif

Woody's are all bubble-wrapped up in a flat rate priority box and ready to be mailed today.
Sending him two (duplicates of course) of my favorite local bottles...hope he likes them as well as I do!

Barbara

Thanks, Barbara..... you should be getting mine any day, if not already. I hope you like your bottle I got you.[;)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Well Ho-Ho-Ho aint yall something.

Now here it is Fri. nite and I haven't sent mine to Charlie............and what's this two gifts. Well how about that. That ol' white beard of mine done got me in the giving mood now.

Went to a buds house today and his 3 yo Granddaughter runs and says "Papa, Santa Claus is at the door."

Paula says after Christmas it's gotta be trimmed and she means trimmed.

Out in the AM.

3490FF8E326E439299108604E3CC250D.jpg

Attachments

• 3490FF8E326E439299108604E3CC250D.jpg
    3490FF8E326E439299108604E3CC250D.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 75

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Howdy y'all! I'm in the south! [;)] Thought it would be warmer down here, but NOOOOO..
It was a long drive.. I'm wiped out.. I'll catch up with you folks on the morrow.. keep up the good work, everybody!!
-Chas

splante

Reaction score
wow received 3 awesome ACL bottles from my secret santa...
I made out like a bandit thanks fishnuts....
I also feel like a bandit....Hope Sodapop likes the local bottle I sent and hope its up to collectors standards . I am still new at this . Bottles I received are in excellant condition

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Brian (BNE74HONDA),
I'm ashamed to admit that I finally picked out, packed up, and shipped your package today. Given state of international shipping, there is a reasonably good chance that you don't see this until after Christmas. Sorry about that. Hopefully, it will be an extention of the holilday season when it arrives. Merry Christmas!

glass man

Reaction score
IDIGJARS[PAUL] [MINE]AND OLDIHTRACTOR [JOHN] NINA'S] YALL'S IS ON THE WAY! [JOHN AND PAUL? MAN IF ONLY WE HAD GEORGE AND RINGO TOO..[8D]] MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU GUYS AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL ON HERE TOO!!! SOME OF THE KINDESS FOLK'S I HAVE EVER MET! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2