Zack Hartsog

My grand parents both recently past and I moved into their home. Bless them both but they kept everything. Including anything glass. I now have hundreds of mostly unidentified bottles. Everything from odd medicines and soda to a "poison bottle". Forgive me and my ignorance while i post these things and figure out what to keep, sell or simply trash. Again, I am new to this. Here are just a few. I was gonna post a pic of the kiddy pool that I have full of these things soaking but it's kinda gross.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 157
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 167
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 161
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 168
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 189
  • image15.jpeg
    image15.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 157
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 151

hemihampton

The Poison & Mountaineer worth saying & have Value. The others likely less Valuable, What else do you have?

CanadianBottles

That Mountaineer bottle has fantastic graphics, like Leon says it likely has some value. The poison is worth keeping as well but it's a very common style as far as I know so probably not worth that much. Lilly Ice & Bottling Works bottle looks like it could be a good one as well, depending on local interest.

RCO

it might help if you could find a book on local bottles or something with more info . the lilly bottle looks interesting but tough for us to determine anything about it

bottles generally hold more value in there local area if there from a specific town or region , more likely a collector from that area would want them than someone on the otherside of the country

I think its fairly common to inherit collectables so your not alone in that one

coreya

All will have value to someone, do your research then have a humongous yard sale for the lower value ones. Those .50 cent to a dollar add up! What part of the country are you in?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godfried