Massive Severe weather outbreak Lower and Mid Mississippi valley starting tommorrow morning.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
You know...I hate to sound like a nut and was a huge skeptic until the Ind/Ky/Tenn tornadoes, but I'm starting to think there is something to this HAARP conspiracy. I myself two nights before it went down saw two what has been described as "HAARP rings" over the very areas that got hit the worst. I was looking at the Intellicast Interactive Weather Map when I noticed them. I've heard about them from friends and other weirdo sites beforehand. To put my theory to test I wrote down the larger towns that were within those particular flashing rings. Two days later after the deadly tornadoes I checked to see if the were within those two rings and indeed they were. The rings were conjoined and covered parts of middle Tenn, southern Indiana and Ky.

Some argue that those particular rings are radar/doppler echoes but they look nothing like an actual radar echo. Kind of far fetched but the the government can control everything else...why not the weather and other natural disasters?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks