Massive Severe weather outbreak Lower and Mid Mississippi valley starting tommorrow morning.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

accountantadam

Reaction score
We were on the very northern edge of that line that produced so much damage in KY, Indiana, etc. We were never put under a tornado warning, but all the counties south of us were. I guess some towns not too far south of us got hit pretty hard. Otway, Bethel, and Moscow all had some bad damage from what I'm hearing. We were very lucky. I hope all the other members are ok as well.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Peej where are your pictures,do you have them uploaded yet? That was a monster storm just to your north.

Stardust

Reaction score
I hope and pray that all our members are safe. IT BREAKS MY HEART when we are crying about little things and others whole lives have been blown away. Yesterday, one woman was talking to a news reporter saying, God has a bigger plan than we all know about right now....My prayers go out to everyone who is effected by these storms. May we all pray to whomever your higher power is that these storms stop, and the much needed help be there for all who need it @ this difficult time.
love to all ~ *

surfaceone

Reaction score
Well put, Star.

Do we need to do a nose count?

Jamie, man, call home, will'ya...

I see members from some of the most damaged states, signed on now.

Hope you all emerged unscathed...

lens18951901_3ef0d208ed5f78dd8fea31e5bcbfd114.jpg

RedGinger

Reaction score
Surf, Jamie and family are fine. I already told Star, but I just saw you asking about it now.

peejrey

Reaction score
I appologize for no pictures....my airport card was fried by an electrical surge during the warning time, so I've been going off my kindle fire...[&o]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
No problems peej I hope you get it repaired soon That was a heck of a storm.

Stardust

Reaction score
GLAD your safe peejrey ~ Steve, thanks for all the updates, I think we still have members unaccounted for. I hope they will let us know when they are able, that all is well ~ *

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS