Unexpected....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
First chance I've had to try this vehicle out in the snow....Certainly not the same as my truck, but surprisingly sure footed...[:)]

D12DBE8002794D25843B204A51459BA4.jpg

Attachments

• D12DBE8002794D25843B204A51459BA4.jpg
    D12DBE8002794D25843B204A51459BA4.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 59

epackage

Reaction score
I use Irfanview(Free Download) and Windows 'Paint' Joe... I'm not looking forward to the snow at all... Those rocks are impressive

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I use Irfanview(Free Download) and Windows 'Paint' Joe... I'm not looking forward to the snow at all... Those rocks are impressive

Thnks Jim...We've got a really well worn Kodak easy share, and the camera has gotten grit in it from taking it on assorted digs over the years...this causes lens errors, by not allowing proper focus, and also the self installed easy share program, (which isn't very user friendly to begin with) has begun to act up. For some reason, both on my, and Laurens computer, when we try to downsize enough for general chat, it won't accept the pics till they're too tiny to view..

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Too cool, winter's here folks, might as well embrace it! (Hi Laur!) I just got a used Dodge Dakota that I bought cuz being without a truck for over a year sucked and what I most wanted it for is the SNOW. I know all my Ford trucks did well, not sure about a Dodge, never had MOPAR before. Looks like a great foray Joe, the first rock looks like its imposing itself on the landscape, great rocks in our area of PA too, but I don't think any of ours were glacier dumped. The last pic looks like a scene out of 101 Dalmations.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Hi Steve! [:D] (Laur says hi too) I had a 99 Dakota extended cab 4x4 with the 3.9 v-6 for quite a while ...It was a pretty decent truck, but hafta say that I always favored the 4wd ford Rangers I had more...I agree,...Embrace the seasons as they come...I still get the same kick as I did as a kid when we get our first snow.[:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

I thought the pictures to be a perfect size Joe . You can have the snow though , just can't shovel the blasted stuff anymore .

L C...Once or twice a year I need to shovel the heavy snow off my large expanse of workshop roofs...Not a very steep pitch for snow country....and I don't particularly enjoy that at all...[&:]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter